Sunday, January 4, 2015

Jan 4- Happy New Years and Checking In

Here it is, I am sorry for the lack of and, even worse, HALF REPORTS! The deal is, my LAP TOP is completely crapped out and this phone can't handle the larger Posts! Maybe I've learned my lesson.....

Little updates. I am ready to start replacing my Fishing Tackle. Farm Bureau has treated me well..... My holidays went good..... I'm at Hatteras right now and I'm working the Night Run. No Squid or Monkfish around the Ferry Docks.... Last winter was great in hindsight and this winter has been very disappointing... Fishing overall has been pretty disappointing. Thanks to two petty, dopehead thieves, I really haven't been motivated to Fish.. Been a LONG LONG time since I could make that statement! On a happier note, there's a GOOD CHANCE that I will be handed the names of my two thieves when I get home. It's gonna be interesting to see how this is finally resolved.

Until next update, good luck and good fishing to all my readers.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you are treated w well.get my stuff I gave u back. Put u know who on it

Capt. Marty said...

Hey Gerald. Happy New Year my friend.....

You lost me with the "put you know who"????

Any "you know who" that we share in common is much more likely to be involved with the THEFT than the RECOVERY

Sad but True

Mike said...

Can "You Know Who" get some oysters?

FinchasersUSA said...

It's time to get back to fishing Capt Marty. We need a report...