Thursday, February 23, 2017

Feb 23- Where's Winter?

I know that I'm in the minority. I know I will get a few "Shut the Hell Ups"......  But I miss Winter. I remember some growing up that were a little too cold or too wet, however, I can never once in my life, remember saying, " thats too much snow, thats too much ice!" And I'm not that much of a glutton for punishment. I would just like to see a couple of weeks were we had lows in the 20's and high's in 30's. One or two little "snow events"....  Would that be so bad? Oh well, looks like we pretty much got another pretty week ahead. Highs approaching 70........ Im not complaining. I just like Winter. In the past, I loved bundling up, warming up a cold bed. Walking through the Woods when there was snow on the ground. I miss those things. I really miss my wife and I really miss my Dog too. Back in November, I asked in a Blog Entry:" Can Things Get Worse"....... The answer is YES. Back then I had Winter's first Snow to look forward to!  Well, scratch that..... Bring on the Fishing

Also.......

Tne TOP WATER, my 25 foot Downeaster Center Console is FOR SALE

I am asking $16,000

I am looking to downsize and after the 17 hard fishing years, I will be looking to catch a ride to the 14 Bouy.

No comments: