Thursday, May 3, 2018

May 1- Bass Out The Ass


Best day in over a Year. 7 to 8 pound Bookend Largemouth Bass. Back to Back. Same Nest. Pics and Details later. This is a pain in the ass with the phone but here's the pics. Both fish came from a Farm Pond in Harnett County. Both fish ate a Plastic Worm. First one ate a Red Shad Culprit and the second one ate a Blue Worm with a Red Tail. Both off the same bed, 3 minutes apart. At last check, both Bass were back on the Bed when I left. It was nice to actually "do something" with a Rod and Reel. It had been a while!

5 comments:

Jordan said...

Nice work Capt Marty. I heard tale that someone caught one of your pet blackfins that comes to Bogue Banks every year. Hopefully there are a few stragglers this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Marty,

Since I grew up in Harnett County, I think you should share the location of that pond with me. Nice fish by the way.

Brent

Unknown said...

Wow what a great blog, i really enjoyed reading this, good luck in your work. Fishing Puerto Vallarta

Jolicia said...

Wow! just an I just love it amazing fish!

Seaangelcharters.ca said...

This is a blog to watch for sure. I think you have a really awesome writing style by the way. Very easy to read. Your blog design is so clean too! Thank you all the hard work!

Mississauga fishing charters