Monday, May 26, 2008

May 26 30" Cobia and 400 lb. Spotted Eagle Ray


I finally found a few Cobias today! I found a Huge Spotted Eagle Ray cruising along with 5 Cobias at Cape Lookout. I made 2 amazing casts! The first cast was amazing because a 30" Cobia out raced 4 others to my bucktail and 2 of them were close to 50 pounds. After hooking up the little Cobia, my second cast hooked up the Ray! Amazing. 15 Jumps and a half mile later I broke him off. It must've been a funny sight. Me dragging the little Cobia behind the boat, chasing a huge Ray, and still casting another Rod towards the leaping Ray. At least it was exciting!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

order soma soma medication side effects - buy soma intimates

Anonymous said...

buy zolpidem online ambien cr yellow half - generic ambien good

Anonymous said...

buy valium online cheap valium like drugs - 10 mg valium pill