Wednesday, May 7, 2008

May 7 GOOD News--BAD News


Good News. The Boat is ready and I fished MY BOAT today. Finally. More Good News. The Atlantic Bonito were biting very good this morning. I caught 8 and killed 4, up to 22" or 4 pounds. More Good News. I found a nice school of Red Drum on the Shoals and caught 4 and they were all over 33" or around 10-12 pounds. More Good News. The Cobia are here/near. I found 2 today, one around 40 pounds and one pushing 70 pounds. The Bad News. I didn't catch either of the ones I found. Finally, I will be gone to Florida from May 11 through 17 and will possibly miss some good Cobia Fishing. Oh well, last year it really caught fire around May 20th. One final bit of Bad News. I left my camera in the Truck so all i got is dead Bonito pictures!

No comments: