Monday, September 15, 2008

Sept 15 BABY BIG FISH at the Dock



During this weeks Red Drum quest I haven't done any dock fishing in Taylor's Creek. With my free time running short, I tried it this morning regardless of high SW winds and dirty water. These conditions don't make for great fishing on Front Street, but at least the tide was on my side. The fishing was not good though. It was horrible! However, the ever present Red Drum once again bailed me out. Pesky little 10" to 12" Red Drum were eating my finger mullets pretty quickly. I also caught a baby Gag Grouper and a Lizardfish. The Lizardfish never got the hook, but he was so hungry he wouldn't release my bait until he hit the deck. For the morning session, I caught 5 Red Drum, 1 Gag Grouper, and 1 Inshore Lizardfish. NO FLOUNDER BITES.....

No comments: