Monday, February 1, 2010

Feb 1 Hatteras Time Again and Daydreaming


Time is flying by...Its already time for me to go back to Hatteras and seems like I just got home. Sorry about the Lack of Fishing Reports. I was thinking about pulling my boat up there, but the weather forecast through next weekend really doesn't sound so great. So, I'll leave it at home and that will surely cause the weather to be a little nicer! This week at Hatteras my goal is to catch a few Bay Scallops. The NCDMF was kind enough to open the Scallop Season in Pamlico Sound. I'm not sure what the hold-up was. The Seagulls have been dropping Scallops by the bushel baskets on Hwy 12 since September. The Lighthouse in the picture is at the south end of Key Biscayne and is called the Cape Florida Lighthouse. This would be a nice place to visit in February or March, anybody game for a Road Trip?