Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Jan 27 The Weather Ahead

Today looks like a nice weather day. Unfortunately, the rest of my week off doesn't look so great. But, we've seen bad forecasts turn good before, so I'll watch the weather and hopefully I can get in a quick day of fishing. This has been the worst winter ever. All ready and it aint even February yet! For lots of reasons. I need to break this spell I've been under. Seems like I been fishing for something other than fish....... I need to get back to the one thing I used to be good at! And start working on the Boat's little problems that I ignored all year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe your luck will Change, Bring Rods to work at Hatteras Boat needs checking out, Cudeack.

Capt. Marty said...

Ack Ack Ack. We are going to have a great week at Hatteras. I'm thinking about hauling my scow up there. The Stripers are chewing at OI.