Monday, January 18, 2010

Jan 18 Headed Back to Hatteras and thinking about Last Saturday









I am headed back to Hatteras tomorrow morning and will be working the Night Shift, so hopefully I can get some surf fishing worked in. Maybe I can catch something remarkable! I will be home again on Jan 27th and I will be ready to head back out and search for these Red Drum again. I am avaliable on Jan 28, 29, 30, and 31. Call Me.....Here's another look at Jan 16. It was a perfect day. Why can't we have more days like that! It was a great day to be out on the Cape Lookout Shoals and see Thousands of fish. It was a beautiful sight. Taking pictures of the Drum schools was hard because I couldn't put the rod down long enough. Some of the pictures I did take didn't come out, but none of them showed the sheer numbers of fish. At times, it was one giant school. Other times it would break up into 5 or 6 schools. If it wasn't for so many Red Drum, the white hood would be hard to forget too...........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Easy there chief.