Friday, August 20, 2010

Aug 20 Lots of Rain on Hatteras


I've got the Night Run. It should've been a fishy week. But some last second Truck troubles caused me to leave my Boat in Beaufort and some serious Lightning and Rain have curtailed my late night fishing expeditions. Tossing the cast net has been pretty productive. Thursday morning I had a 15 Mullet toss. Nice ones too, 2 pounders. Now if Gary Cooper will work his magic, lots of Ferry Dock workers will be eating good tommorrow night! Next week looks pretty busy. Hopefully I can squeeze in a Cedar Island Drum trip or two in there somewhere! The picture is of the much desired Tropic Bird and he aint been flying around Hatteras lately in all these Storms! I still got a few days open. Call me at 252-241-8350. Let's go fishing!

No comments: