Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone, especially my momma. And maybe a few others who might still check out this blog...... who knows...... Anyway, I'm back at Hatteras for the next 7 days and my Boat is here and I'm loaded with gear for Striped Bass and Tuna. Hopefully, when I get off work on Feb 22nd, the sun will be shining, the winds calm, and the fish abundant. Call me if anyone is interested. I'm sure that last fishing report will create a big demand for my services, but hey, I told it like it was.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, since it's Valentine's Day, I'll tell ya: I still love you, Capt. Marty, even if you struck out on Sunday. But I ain' telling you who this is.

Anonymous said...

STRIKE OUT??? HE NEVER TRIED TO SWING.

Anonymous said...

LET ME PUT IT THIS WAY HE NEVER GOT OUT OF THE DUGOUT

Anonymous said...

Hey buddy, you where in my thoughts......when you didn't catch any fish....
Oh well, next week I will be out of town, in flight and swimming with the fishes with the very folks that chase us away...The US Government!!!!

Take Care,
Tuggy

Capt. Marty said...

A mystery. I like it and thanks mystery woman! And thanks Tuggy. You knew the deal and you know the deal. Good luck jumping out of perfectly good helicopters into 40 degree water and swimming 5miles, you are welcome on my boat anytime.

Capt. Marty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.