Monday, August 8, 2011

Aug 8 One More Day in Hatteras

Another week on the Big Island has come and gone and I will be headed home tonight. The key to good fishing next week and good life in general will depend on whether or not I can coerce Robin to get in the old fishing truck this afternoon to make the journey back to Beaufort. I think it's going to have a happy ending! My schedule is pretty full next week between fishing trips and a Coast Guard License Physical. As it stands right now, I got Friday August 12th open and that's it. If nobody calls, I'm sure I can find somebody that will go fishing with me. Robin. Or I could stay home and do nothing. Robin. Or I could go to the Courthouse and get married. Robin. Just kidding, that was for your benefit Tuggy..... Anyway, looking for some Red Drum anglers starting this week and my next 2 weeks off. Its time to get the Citation Train Rolling again. Call me at 252-241-8350.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know your not getting married, cause I know me or columbo would be in the wedding!!!!!! And we gotta meet her first.....

Tuggy

Capt. Marty said...

You'll meet her this week. Columbo has already met her. He brought her doughnuts this morning. My friends have never been so kind. My popularity has never been so high.