Thursday, March 29, 2012

MEGA MILLIONS

My life has been a cake walk.... I was a 46 year old that never had to grow up.... I found a career where I could fish 100-200 days a year... I chased pretty girls.... Got my feelings hurt a few times, but hey, that's life..

Then I met a girl that I really fell for... In August, my life couldn't be better. Fishing was good. My girlfriend was the prettiest and the sweetest thing ever... We had some BIG NEWS!!!

Then came Hurricane Irene... Robin and I got dealt a horrible blow to our plans.... Shark Island got blown down and Fishing was a struggle from that point on.....

By Christmas, for a whole bunch of very complicated reasons that were No Ones Fault, my relationship fell apart

By March, my Perfect Bill of Health was shattered by a MRI that showed some major Back Problems. 30 days of Pain and a threat of Paralysis on my Right Leg.

ALL THAT BAD NEWS.....

Well, tonight it ends baby! Tonight I'm all set to win the MEGA MILLIONS drawing! I'm getting ready to WIN THAT $500 MILLION..... THAT's 500,000,000 DOLLARS

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Capt Marty...you are in our prayers for a swift and complete recovery no matter which medical option you go for...but hey, some of us are going to keep some of the $500 million with our winning tickets too!! Alot of us here are pulling for you....Rascal sends!

Capt. Marty said...

I guess that daggone "change of luck" ain't until tomorrow night... Dammit, I planned on casting top water plugs for Giant Trevally on the Coral Sea...... My suffering continues!!!!

Capt. Marty said...

I guess that daggone "change of luck" ain't until tomorrow night... Dammit, I planned on casting top water plugs for Giant Trevally on the Coral Sea...... My suffering continues!!!!

Anonymous said...

All those worst case scenarios suck. I like the best case..... flying away to costa rico with 3 hot chicks and $500 million in the bank. Buy a new back. Roosterfish

Capt. Marty said...

The Good News.... I slept for the first time in monthes... Got up at 11 am! The bad news, I won $9 bucks! My luck is changing.

Anonymous said...

Tax on the Poor. You poor idiot