Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Apr 11 Steroid Injection Today

41 Days after I suffered my Injury, I finally began treatment today. A Steroid Injection into the area of my Bulging/Herniated Disks and Blown Disk. My back feels great and hopefully I will soon be back at work and back on the water. I'm afraid that some things will never be the same. The phone call that I recieved on Monday March 26th was a world changer... Right up there with Dec 19th when Robin drove herself over to the Hospital... I didn't have no Crystal Ball. Those 2 days changed my life and things will never be the same. But, like Steve Austin who became the 6 million dollar man (Remember that Show!) I can rebuild myself. Bigger, Faster, Stronger.... so far bigger, damn steroids!!! Don't worry fishing fans... I will be back. As soon as the Doctors says "Go For It"...... Come On Cobias, they better come quick. In the meantime, Im headed to Washington DC to recooperate. Besides, I might already have the next "bikini girl" lined up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Capt Marty you should win entertainer of the year.

Capt. Marty said...

Thanks, its really turned into a miserable life..... Back troubles, when there is NO PAIN SUCKS

Anonymous said...

Creepin on u via the blog and news your back problems has forced me to out myself to encourage you or at least commiserate as I recently was pawed by a horse and have tibial plateau fracture which is only arguably the least of my injuries. Enough to keep me down long enough to have nothing better to do than msg u and say hang in there. As for ur broken heart, u have just always picked the wrong girl at the wrong time. Signed-Greenville