Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Nov 28 The Radio Island Skunk

I wish this Fishing Report was titled "Radio Island Skunk" because on my way back up the Beach after catching 100 Speckled Trout I was approached by a small, furry, putrid, black and white animal........ But that aint the case....... It was the "other Skunk". The "I caught nothing" one that we dread..... Today I made my first hike down to the "sure thing" Speckled Trout hole at Radio Island. And I must say, all  good things must come to an end or what a great couple of years it's been! But, if today was any indication, It's not happening this year.  I hope I'm wrong but I never felt so much as a bump...... Total Catch for the Day: NOTHING

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great fishing report. Finally, an honest fisherman. Novel Concept. It'll never work.