Thursday, October 9, 2014

Computer Failure

First, not sure how or why, but several people have told me that my old website is now "in Spanish"..... I honestly haven't worked on that thing since 2008 so I have no idea how that happened..... Number two, my laptop is so infected with adware, malware, virus, whatever... That I simply can no longer use it..... Pictures and Fishing Reports have temporarily ground to a halt..... In fisherman's terms: My Laptop is like a kid fishing with 10# test over a wreck and hooks up a 75 lb Amberjack. In other words, it ain't gonna work. Plus, I'm at Hatteras and I damn sure can't do anything about any of my problems up here on this Sandspit.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ole el capitan!!! Egbert

Anonymous said...

Load AVG anti-virus software.....it's about $40 a year but it has worked well for me flagging anything it comes across and taken care of it. I've tried Norton and Mcafee in the past and they were not as good (IMO).

Anonymous said...

Something funny is going on.....you're site came up in Spanish today at home but was fine at work. I googled and got the Spanish hit first then clicked on the next link to get a clean easy English version....no tango el espanole.

Anonymous said...

Hey Marty, Ed here. Just post everything in Spanish and maybe it will come up in English