Thursday, March 10, 2016

March 10- Poor Capt Marty's Pity Party

Tonight is Thursday March 10 of the great year 2016. It is a beautiful night in Eastern North Carolina. In Beaufort, a quaint little village nestled away from civilization down by Cape Lookout and Fort Macon. Historical and Geographic standouts in their own right..... I digress..... Back to Beaufort. In Beaufort, I have a nice little house and in that house waits a beautiful, perky, funny, smart, ( and sexy) little woman that I call "my wife". That's amazing. She waits in a comfortable, plush, warm and inviting bed. She waits for me, her husband, to come home from a day spent in pursuit of Hickory Shad. Poor Jennifer. She really could SOOOOO much better. Sadly, I ain't coming home. Me and my "other woman" Emma, are holed up at Cliffs of the Neuse State Park near Seven Springs, NC and on the shore of the mighty Neuse River. See my goal is to obtain enough Shad Roe to feed my Ferry Crew next week at work . Wish me Luck. My "BAD LUCK" streak is nearly 15 months now. Everybody used to say "Capt Marty is living a Charmed Life." Not anymore. It's a SUCKFEST now! Jennifer and Emma are all I got......
Total Catch for the Day: 12 Hickory Shad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

call me 80 rock a day, 50 shad a day. and a catfish. TUGS