Wednesday, April 20, 2016

April 20- The Top Water Boat and The 2016 Fishing Season

There she sits

and there sits the problem......
Its almost time for the Bonito and the Cobia Show to start. Capt Marty has had a horrible winter of 15-16. Bad knees with No Help in sight and now a case of Lyme's Disease....... But, th at is not going to stop me. NOT RIGHT NOW. I am fixing the Suzuki 250 that moves The Show and The Show must go on! Yes sir, The Top Water Boat will be Fishing in the 2016 Season........ Call 252-241-8350 if interested. I will be fishing either way. Bonito and Bluefish, then Cobia, Drum and Shark, then Live Bait for King Mackerel, Amberjack and Grouper. If that don't work, I will be Slinging Metal for Spanish Mackerel and Bluefish or Dropping Finger Mullets for Flounder...... Lets Go Fishing. I'm tired of "not fishing".....

Last Fall I took my 1000th Career Charter Group

This Year is my Final Push towards 1000 NC Salt Water Fishing Citations


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marty,

How long have you had the Lyme's disease? If you have had it for a while, that can be causing your other problems, meaning your knees and back. If it's a new case, make sure you get 30 days of doxycycline, no less. I have a good friend that is an expert on Lyme. Call me if you need any info.

Brent

Capt. Marty said...

Brent,

Not sure. I just tested and dont have the results yet. I got bit by a tiny Deer Tick a month ago. Have developed about 5 of the early symptoms. As for my knees, I have had MRIs on each and Im lacking some key cartilage. Plus meniscus tears. The Ortho Ive seen is not sure any surgery will help short of KRS X 2.... Ouch. So if Im hot for Lymes, it will certainly add to my knee problems, but as of right now, it cant be a factor.

Getting old sucks. 185 days per year on steel decks for 24 years. Running 5-7 miles a day for 10 years. And 4,000+ days on a center console have caught up with me. All while being Too Hvy. And a fricking Tick to boot!

How about destroying that voodoo doll you made after I "released" your State Record Spanish Mackerel? Ive suffered enough!

Capt Marty

Anonymous said...

Captain Marty it has been a while my friend. I have hopes that you catch the TUNA, BLUEFISH, and TARPON this year. It is the year of the years. Good luck my friend.

Your pal......