Friday, August 17, 2018

July 17- New Boat......Almost

I had finally convinced myself of 2 things....

#1 My friends AINT taking me fishing

#2 It is TIME for a New Boat

So, I found a great deal on a Skiff like I'd been looking for. Watch out Shad in Pitch Kettle Creek. Watch out big ass Doormat Flounder every where. Watch out Ladyfish in Taylor's Creek. Watch out Speckled Trout at the Rock Jetty.... But, as luck would have it, I was an Hour Late.

Now I'm really depressed. Watch out Pinfish in the Cedar Island Ferry Basin.

6 comments:

Jordan said...

Let's see some pictures Capt!

Anonymous said...

Yahoo!!! Eg

Anonymous said...

Sorry i yahooed and u missed out on your skiff. We need some pics please. Miss you on here. Eg

Unknown said...

Great to hear that you are going to set yourself for fishing, best of luck friend. Go ahead.

Best Pedal Kayak

Alice said...

Can you make a review on fishing boats?

James Zicrov said...

In my case,I usually hire Offshore Hustler for fishing charter services as I find their boat to be spacious enough and equipped with accessories.

Group Fishing Charters Stpete Beach