Sunday, January 20, 2019

Jan 21- Super Blood Wolf Moon & Football

Two incredible NFL Conference Championship Games to set up the 2019 Super Bowl...... New England again vs the Los Angeles Rams, and Tarboro's very own Todd Gurley. I remember running into Gurley one morning with Capt Tuggwell at Hardees in Tarboro. Tuggs was showing me around the Tar River and Fishing Creek. We were on a White Shad expedition. I followed High School Football pretty closely. Close enough to recognize North Carolina's Top Running Back and as I termed it that day, as I pointed Mr Gurley to Tuggwell, "the next couple times you hear his name called it'll be on his way to a Sugar Bowl and then to a Super Bowl....

Well tonight, that Super Bowl is ALIVE and WELL thanks to an incredible 57 yard FG in Overtime AND thanks to ONE OF THE WORST OFFICIATING BLUNDERS OF ALL TIME.

In the meantime, everybody in eastern NC should rejoice the clearing skies and prepare to fight off the coldest weather of the '18-'19 Winter so far and get your ass outside to view the SUPER BLOOD WOLF MOON. If you miss it, according to CNN, it will be 18 years before President Trump...... Oopps wait, wrong story. It will be 18 years before this phenomenon occurs again. Get dressed. Get Warm. Find a Warm Spot. Go find that Super Blood Wolf Moon. I miss Jen and Emma. They wouldve shared my enthusiasm.

No Fishing Lately.

5 comments:

JD Dallas said...

Glad you’re back! Hope everything is good

Anabell said...

Hey, I just read out your blog, it's quite interesting and informative thank you for sharing it..Fishing is an expedition that allows you to unwind and enjoy the beauty that nature offers, and personally, I enjoy the services of fishing charter st thomas newest fishing charter boat, Just Fish. They offer the best services at affordable prices, just check it out. I m sure you won't regret it.

Sienna said...

You are back! just amazing

Impeachmentblog32 said...

Do you enjoy fishing or setting outside. I have a chair with a sun blocker on it.
SwimWays Kelsyus Original Canopy Chair.
I found a chair I use on my fishing trips. get your chair today. be ready for summer fishing.
for more details. click the link below.
https://amzn.to/2E568Su

Quenataucus Corner said...

If you're serious about fishing please limit your overall fishermen to 3 or 4 total or be well prepared to take turns. Find more interesting information about shark fishing Florida here.