Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Progress Reports

The Boat is coming along slowly. Hopefully, she will meet her deadline for a mid-April meeting with a 12 pound Bluefish and a 40 pound Red Drum! My new T-Top and Tower will be built by Modlin's Aluminum in Farmville, NC. I can't wait to spot that first Cobia, but I think a school of Giant Red Drum will be coming my way first!

My website is getting some attention also. New pictures and updated text. My NC Citation count is getting brought up to date. Right now my count is around 345, not including the NC Freshwater Angler Recognition Program Citations or the one's my clients have accumulated in the past 5 years.

Unfortunately, when the changes are made to the website, my new Rates will go into affect. As of today, my website still shows Rates for 2005, so I'm simply doing what everybody else has already done a couple of times. All I can say is that I believe that I'm still a bargain. Just like my first summer doing this, most of my Half Day clients still have to ask me to carry them to shore!

There is a possibility that I'll get a Shad Fishing trip in this weekend. Hopefully I'll post a real fishing report soon!

No comments: