Wednesday, April 22, 2009

April 22 BLOW BABY BLOW




Another blown out trip today. How about I sell my Boat and move to Kansas? Maybe then the WIND would quit blowing. You gotta hate that color-filled wind chart. Too much purple (gale force) and lavender (small craft advisory). However, the Weather Guessers still are saying it's supposed to be a pretty weekend. We shall see..... I'm looking for some great Bonito fishing and I'm running out of time! From the sea water temp chart: I like that little orange swirl east of Lookout. Hopefully it will slide to the west a few more miles and deliver the motherlode to the Summerlin Reef by the weekend. To the folks that follow my Blog and expect to see a few nice fish, I am genuinely sorry and apologize for a horrible Spring so far. I cannot get a break from the Wind. Most of the pretty days so far this Spring have happened when I've been at work on my other job. But, there really hasn't been that many pretty days period.

No comments: