Friday, July 1, 2011

July 1 Bluefish and 90 lb Blacktip Shark

Testing my concentration to new heights, Robin caught Bluefish on every cast up to 4 lbs and livebaited a Bluefish to a fired up 90 lb Blacktip Shark. 100 lb Woman vs. 90 lb Shark. It was a pretty Shark, but................ This was pretty much a scouting trip for the upcoming weekend and honestly, fishing was great but we were not looking to slaughter a bunch of fish. Looked like Mackerel, Bluefish, and Sharks are here IN FORCE. Sorry guys, I picked a hell of a day to leave the camera at home. Total Catch for the Day: 8 Bluefish up to 4 lbs, 1 Spanish Mackerel, a 90 lb Blacktip Shark

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cap'n, we need pics of this 100lb woman!!

Anonymous said...

Pics or it didn't happen.

Avongcjr said...

Capt Marty Is a blacktip as good as a Thresher, and Tell Robin Hello for me , see ya on tues, Gary

Capt. Marty said...

Camera issues all week. Sorry guys, I'll try to scrape up a few pictures and 3 more fishing reports when I get back to Hatteras next week.... Gary, Blacktip Shark is meaner than Thresher, so the meat is better.

Capt. Marty said...

Robin said hello, Gary and she wants you to cater her wedding. Sea Scallops and Starbucks.

Capt. Marty said...

I think I'll get another chance

Anonymous said...

Great post. I used to be checking continuously this weblog and I am impressed! Very useful info specially the last section :) I handle such info much. I used to be looking for this certain info for a long time. Thank you and good luck. [url=http://tutledy.ru/muzhchina-rak/80-o-muzhchine-rake.html]о мужчине раке[/url]