Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hurricane Irene Aftermath and Stumpy Point



How long has it been. It seems like a lifetime ago that we rode out Hurricane Irene. Robin was in Beaufort with me and we had a good time during the Hurricane. No real damage around here, just shingles! Then I got called to duty at Stumpy Point on the Ferry. For the next 7 day, we carried construction vehicles and an assortment of other stuff over to Hatteras Island. Somehow, Robin got over there and somehow, I came home without her. Looks like I'm in for a long week. So...........Let's go fishing. Please. Tommorrow I will update my open dates and all the stuff I have neglected!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bitch we going!!!! in fact in about an hour!!!!

Tugwell

Capt. Marty said...

Mission Accomplished. 11 Red Drum up to 54 lbs. 9 citations.