Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sept 13 I'm in Dare County

Back to work tommorrow for me. I'll be ferrying from Stumpy Point to Rodanthe. Not a real exciting run, to say the least. Hopefully this week I will spend a couple of nights over on Hatteras Island. Give me a chance to look around and I might even get a chance to wet a line. From what I hear Hatteras has been on-fire leading up to this full moon and has had none of the dirty water that plagued me on Saturday. Im also going to be exploring a few fishing possibilities in and around Manteo. I've seen some beautiful ponds and of course the ditches around Stumpy Point have to hold some life........  Next week I am wide open. I will be fishing with Capt Tuggy and Capt Columbus, however I'd love to pick up a charter or two. My open dates are Sept 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, and 26. Its time to catch a King Mackerel. An all day trip this time of the year could possibly see King and Spanish Mackerel, Bluefish, Red Drum, Albacore, Amberjack, Barracuda, Grouper, and Flounder.... All on the same day. Give me a call and let's go fishing! 252-241-8350

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marty call me when you get a chance,

Tugwell!

Anonymous said...

Whats up from the northeastern corner of the state? Anything good to report?

GR

Anonymous said...

Ah thank yew quit feeshin'. Er fergot ha-yew to.