Wednesday, January 4, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEARS

I'd like to wish everyone a Happy New Year and I hope that 2012 is a great year for fishing. In the near future, I will do my year in review and toss out some meaningless statistics. I also would like to apologize to those of you that read my blog on a regular basis for "getting slack" towards the end of the year. I am planning on fishing hard in 2012 and hopefully the action will be fast and the fish large and hungry! In the near future, I plan to try to get in a little action on Striped Bass, Bluefin Tuna, Speckled Trout, and/or Red Drum. I am also optimistic that the Hickory Shad run is a good one this year. The past couple of years have been poor. Well, thats about it from for now. I have just arrived back in Hatteras for a week of freezing cold Ferry Rides. Hopefully this cold trend will jump start the Striped Bass run off Oregon Inlet. If it doesn't, well shoot, I'll just have to stay bundled up with Robin. Sounds like a win-win situation to me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey buddy, hope that your doing well. Im ready to fish, let me know when your ready to go.

Tugwell