Monday, February 16, 2015

Feb 16- Brutal Cold and No Fishing

I'm in the longest "no fishing slump" of my life since 1986. Looking back, from 1981 until 1985, I discovered girls (live ones, I did grow up across the road from an X-rated Drive In Theatre)..... Anyway, when I got my Drivers License, I put the rods and reels down for s few years..... Funny that a Speeding Ticket brought ole Randy Sugg and I to Beaufort in April of 1986, and a stick of ganja influenced us to walk out on the old Causeway Pier. That single night, and a run of 15-20 lb Smooth Dogfish Re-ignited my passion and I fished every single opportunity of my life from that night on..... Up until the Pill Heads stole my Fishing Tackle!

It's been a Bad Winter. I'll get my mojo back. Fish will fall again. The Bonito and Cobia are coming....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hopefully soon we can start fishing again. Here where I am, it is abnormally warmer. I really hope that the charters around here open up so we can start fishing. I have a couple of friends that want to show me some new places to go fishing. I am actually excited because a lot of them are charters to other states. http://fishingcharterscabo.com