Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Jan 5- Insomnia and The Virginia Creeper Trail

For those that may be worried about me.... I'd like to report that my Insomnia is doing just fine!

Its 117am and I get up at 530am for a Day of Ferry Boating.... Nothing to do but lay here and scan the Internet.... College Athletic Scandal reading has me down so I have moved on to searching for Personal Adventures.     The Virginia Creeper Trail has my interst piqued.  (Is that a word)

I can't wait to bike it and fly fish it, my challenge will be bringing Emma along.  She goes where Jennifer and I go. Like American Express...... I can't leave home without my Overgrown Yellow Stenchpot. I love that damn Dog.

Anyone who has visited the Creeper Trail, I look forward to your comments!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

There is a section of the VCT that coincides with the Appalachain Trail that I hiked when doing the AT. In that section it is a broad, well groomed trail with a small pitch. Would be a lot of fun, and easy, going down hill. Shuttles available in Damascus.

Anonymous said...

Great Trip, hope you enjoy it as much as I did

Anonymous said...

sent message to your email account captmarty1@gmail.com

Donald

Capt. Marty said...

Thanks guys. I really appreciate it. Hopefully my wife and I will check this out Sooner rather than later!

Unknown said...

wish you all the happiness.. enjoy life :)
You won't believe this Real Estate Park City UT

LauraMedley said...

I was greatly fulfilled to find this site.i expected to http://write-my-essays.org/ninjaessays-com-review/ thank you for this unprecedented read!! I without a doubt getting a charge out of each and every piece of it and I have you bookmarked to take a gander at new stuff you post.