Thursday, January 7, 2016

Jan 7- 1000 Trips

I forgot this little tidbit of info...... On October 21, 2015 Jim and Trish chartered me for a great day of fishing.... The Albacore Fishing was superb. We released 17 Albacore on light spinning tackle and we casted to some shifty, bruiser sized Bluefish too..... We saw a young Humpback Whale off Shackleford Banks and we saw an incredible Nature Show down off Atlantic Beach.... Millions upon Millions of baitfish. What we call "red bait" were being herded and assaulted from above and below..... Terns, Gulls, Pelicans, Comerants.,....... Bottlenosed Dolphin. Fish. You name it. It was great day. Great Fishing and a Great Show. Jim and Trish were outstanding clients in every way.

After a day like that, it was a great time to reflect..... On 15 years of being a Fishing Guide. On 30+ years of HARD CORE Saltwater Fishing..... I knew I was close to a personal landmark and when I got home I checked my old records...... I was excited and meant to make a BLOG Entry but..... Then the Fly Wheel Cracked. The Magnets Fractured. The Top Water Boat was OUT OF COMMISSION.... I still haven't gotten it fixed because a litany of personal problems.... I went to NY and winter was coming AND I thought winter was upon us..... In hindsight, I should've got her fixed already.....

As for the Landmark...... The trip on October 21st with Jim and Trish was my


1000th Fishing Trip with being Clients since I began in the year 2000!

1 comment:

LauraMedley said...

I blog frequently and I really appreciate your 123essay.org information. This great article has truly peaked my interest.