Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Aug 3- HELLO AUGUST

Well, Capt Moore is alive and kicking. Life is a bit of a struggle, missing my wife and Love of my Life and all that..... No, Jennifer DID NOT come back. It zapped my routine worse than a bad back and two bad knees ever did! Living and recovering from a Broken Heart does not make me want to go fishing..... Nor did the blazing July heat..... Well here it is August and I expect cooler and wetter weather. I also expect Capt Marty to slowly rebound and become myself again. King Mackerel beware!

And....... insomnia STILL SUCKS. Its 1am and I got to be at Cedar Island in 4 hours. Id sure like to be sleeping. Losing all my rods and reels. Losing my wife. Losing sleep...... They all suck.  I miss them all..... Lets go fishing!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Cap'n, time, and good fishing, heals all.

Robbie

Mike said...

You need a change of scenery. DC trip might help.

Mike said...

Go Nats!

Anonymous said...

He will be fishing in the Potomac or any aquariam he can find. Eg

Pensacola Beach Fishing Charters said...

Hard luck! Captain Moore.......life without struggle is nothing.You are enjoying fishing & try to forget some bad memories.