Tuesday, March 7, 2017

March 6- Ship of Fools

Chasing Facebook Fishing Reports. I knew better. Armed with "all the wrong stuff", we found Red Drum and watched them swim. Never found our quarry. I finally caught a few fish while the others flailed wildly. I remember why this got old to me. Freaking Miserable. If we had only grabbed leadheads and gulps/grubs, it would've been a great day! Total Catch for the Day: 3 Northern Puffer, 2 Smooth Dogfish, 1 Black Sea Bass, 1 Northern Sea Robin, 1 Summer Flounder, and 1 gigantic Bay Anchovy
Anchovy by Diane Rome Peebles

4 comments:

kevin said...

I have been searching for flying boats finally I found info from here. I would share more info on sea sports from our blog. Please visit our blog to know more about it.
Regards,
Kevin - Fishing bait Shepparton

James Field said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
James Field said...

I am all time fond of reading the blog, when I reached to this blog I wondered to read such informative article. I would share more info about Fishing Charters if someone interested in Sanibal Island Fishing Charters please vist our blog.

smith said...

I have been searching for fishing rods suitable for salt water fishing. This blog is so informative about fishing techniques. Thanks for sharing.
Regards,
Fishing bait Shepparton