Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I'm Home and the Weather is SUPPOSED to get better



Nov 22nd is open and the Speckled Trout and Gray Trout will be biting! I just got home from Hatteras, its blowing and a Small Craft Advisory is posted. Of Course..... However, it's supposed to get pretty tonight and the fishing looks great. I'm busy every day but Monday and I'd love to go fishing monday. Call me and let's go. 2010 is winding down and its time for a Big Finish! Last week at Hatteras, in mostly windy conditions, I caught one Squid on a Squidjig. Not a lot of effort. Total Catch for the Week: 1 Squid 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What kind of lures are those...are they for trout?

Capt. Marty said...

Those are Squid Jigs. Last December I was catching many, many Squid on those jigs. Calamari Squid. Best I've ever had. I hope there is a repeat performance this year.