Saturday, October 1, 2011

Oct 1 21 Straight Days of Work is Coming to an End

I am still at work! I'm sick of it and I am ready to go fishing. I will be home on Tuesday  October 4th. Hopefully, the winds will be light and the fish will be chewing... I have some open days that week. For those interested in things other than fishing, Robin is fine and me and her are getting along fine. As I was looking around her room, I found a Red Drum Citation. Could this be the one???? Open dates Oct 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So she stil around? Capt marty might have met his match...expecting a big announcement sometime

Capt. Marty said...

We've had plenty of big announcements go unannouced already!! We are just like 2 silversides trying to cross The Cape Lookout Shoals on an August morning. Dangers everywhere.....