Saturday, October 22, 2011

Oct 26 The Broken Down Boat Update

The Top Water Boat is crippled and Capt Marty is scrambling for a back up boat! This aint good at this time...... After making a serious effort at fixing this problem myself, the Top Water Boat is now in the shop. It is scheduled to be released from the boat hospital by the first of next week so hopefully I will resume fishing activitys quickly... With the tide beginning to work in my favor at night and Capt Columbo returning from his recent battles with the Houston Texas Shipping Channel, I do expect some Red Drum, Speckled Trout, and Flounders pics to be published soon....

7 comments:

Tom Chesebro said...

Oh man....that really SUCKS Marty!!!!
Good luck with that.

Anonymous said...

PURPLE

TUGWELL

Beck said...

Computer broke too? Or r u with ROBIN?

Capt. Marty said...

The computer is fine. The boat is fixed. The weather is iffy. I am with Robin. Life is good. Im pretty damn happy with the way my life is going right now. Last week I cancelled a few trips, looks like Tuesday's trip is questionable... Maybe I should quit fishing in October. This is the third year in a row of complete failure.... It used to be hands down my favorite month...

Anonymous said...

Maybe when he said he expected some Flounder, etc pictures to be published soon, he meant by somebody else.

Anonymous said...

I think the next comment should be an add listing all of his fishing gear for sale...it's not like it gets used anymore

Capt. Marty said...

Pics coming tonight on another post....Sorry guys, a lot going on.... Lots of cancelations have took the wind out of my sails....