Thursday, December 8, 2011

Dec 7 Ferry Dock Fishing

First of all, I apologize for the lack of reports. Last week at Beaufort, the weather was nice but I had boat trailer and truck problems. I also had no charters, so I let it rest. No boating and I surely missed some great Speckled Trout fishing. I did walk out to Radio Island a couple of times and caught some undersized Speckled Trout............ Moving ahead to this week, I am back to work at Hatteras. On tuesday night, I fished for squid on the north side dock and tautog on the south side dock. I actually had an interesting catch. I caught one Tautog and a variety of other fish, including a 16" Black Sea Bass. The Squid fishing wasn't so good. Reports from up the shore, at Oden's Dock, was a great run of Squid........ Last night, wednesday, the weather was horrible and I did not fish... Total Catch for the Report: 25 Speckled Trout, 1 Tautog, 5 Black Sea Bass, 10 Bluefish, 3 Oyster Toadfish, and 2 Squid

No comments: