Tuesday, May 26, 2015

May 26- A Very Important Date

Yes, I am still at Hatteras and there is literally dozens of Trophy Cobia being landed up here every day.... I will be back in Beaufort tomorrow. I will be getting started fishing pretty quickly. Thursday and Friday are booked. Saturday is my 50th Birthday. Damn, without question I'm on the short side of the balance beam now. Depressing..... Anyway, I plan to fish on either Sunday or Monday. After that, it's back to Work again and this time we have another Night Run and this time I think we'll have  access to a Big Skiff with a Tower. Beware Cobia, Triggers, and Spades....

Oh shit! I forgot the WHOLE REASON I started this Post:

Today is my Momma's Birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANCY MOORE! I love you and I believe you are the finest mother a young man (or old man 😢) could've ever asked for. I truly LOVE YOU with all my heart. Great Parent you were and still are. From Nantucket to The Boss. From the late 60's through 2015. You are my Momma, my Friend, and you are the Role Model that all other Women in my Life are judged by....I love you. Happy Birthday!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nantuckett, this is going to cost you big time!!! Egbert

Anonymous said...

Capt Marty, i read this to lots of fam who didn't know your sweet words were here about her bday. They all thought it was very thoughtful. Egbert

Anonymous said...

Capt Marty must be gonna hit Mom up for a loan soon?

Capt. Marty said...

EggHead,

Thank you and Edith for the Lemon Pie. One fond childhood memory of mine will always be HT wanting the Lemon Pie BEFORE the fried baby Flounder.... Looking back, it makes perfect sense..... Why risk being "too full" for dessert?