Sunday, May 31, 2015

May 30- Capt Marty Turns 50

Oh Hell...... Today I realized..... If my LIFE was a CALENDAR.....

I'm into October..... It is TIME for achy, cranky Captain Marty Moore to get it DONE because LIFE ain't going to get much easier...... I need to accomish a few of my Fishing Goals. Time is Running Out!

I'd love to THANK my family. Mom and Dad, of course. My Brother, Michael. My many Cousins, Aunts, and Uncles. They made me who and what I am.... Probably not always proud, but hey, I could've done a lot worse. Very importantly in the past 3 years is my wife, Jennifer. We wasted enough time in the past, we are very happily ALL IN for each other now... Talk about "taking a bullet" for someone.... I'd take a Point Blank Bazooka Shot" for that woman. I LOVE YOU, Darling...( she is in a tent beside me snoozing as I type this cause she planned my birthday perfectly)....We are in the deep woods and right now it's just me and Emma (awake) and a loud mouth Whip Poor Will blurting his  call every 4 seconds.... Christ sakes Bird, I get it.... Poor Will must've whipped your ass pretty good..... Also, I'd like to acknowledge my small group of loyal friends. I love ALL YOU BASS-TURDS and thank you to everyone that helped me through 50 damn years of Life on this Orb......

FISH my Life Away..... The Marty Moore Way of Life

Still cussing and casting hard, running and gunning, sting silvers a-flyN, at Age Five Oh..... Thanks Everyone!

5 comments:

JD Dallas said...

Happy Birthday Marty keep killin' the fish !!!

Jordan said...

Happy birthday Capt Marty!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday

rhino

Tom Chesebro said...

Happy Birthday Marty !!!!

Capt. Marty said...

Thanks to all. The incredible outpouring of emotion was moving....... Turning 50, I recommend all 49 year olds try it! What a Rush!