Sunday, October 25, 2015

Bad News

I have got to say, I've seen this day coming from a ways off. She held up longer than I would have ever guessed. Unfortunately, concerns about the health of my Outboard Motor affected every decision that I've made on the water for the past year, and to some degree, the past 4-5 years..... Then last Wednesday, she finally did it. A pretty serious break down. My ole 250 Suzuki did have the common decency to run like a scalded dog all the way back to the Dock. The problem is, or better stated, the obvious symptom is the shards of fractured magnet that are stuck all over my engine and visible when the cowling is removed. Decision time ahead for Capt Marty. Pour $$$$ into a 2003 250 HP Suzuki that already belongs in the Outboard Motor Hall of Fame, buy a new Motor, or become a Surf Fishing Guide...... As for right now, anyone interested in foot fishing for Speckled Trout? The numbers are going to be good. Let's Go!

Also be on the lookout for a:

GoFundMe account for "Capt Marty's New Outboard"

WTH, also look for a GoFundMe for:

"Send Capt Marty on an Australian Black Marlin Quest"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ed: How we gonna catch a BlueFin on foot? You know that if you can't get on the water they will show up. Let me know when it is time to go Flounder gigging. The Specks we caught with Tyler were tasty.

Capt. Marty said...

Nice Ed, hopefully repairs will be possible becsuse replacing...... whew

I don't know