Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Open Dates for Speckled Trout Fishing

Attn Fishermen: I will have access to a Boat. Not the Top Water Boat. I will not be chasing King Mackerel as they retreat offshore and follow the warm water. I will have access to a 19 foot skiff and be fully capable of whacking the Speckled Trout. I will be availiable for this Fishery on Tuesday November 17th through Friday November 20th. There will be incredible numbers of Speckled Trout a available. Live Shrimp Bobber Fishing for 4 to 7 pound Speckled Trout could  blow up at any time. From Thanksgiving to around the December Full Moon has always been "Citation Trout" time. Call me at 252-241-8350. Leave message becsuse I am in the Engine Room somewhere between Cedar Island to Ocracoke to Swan Quarter.

Don't call and you're gonna regret it!

No comments: