Sunday, May 13, 2012

May 12 Happy Mother's Day and a Largemouth Bass on the Fly


Today I was catching food for my pets (an Oscar named de LaHoya, a Bluegill named Little Sid, a Pumpkinseed named Jeffrey Dahmer, and a Algae Eater named Jeremy) and I nailed a spunky Largemouth Bass on my 3wt fly rod and a popping bug.... The aquarium fish are pulverizing misquitofish and mummichogs. The Oscar gets bigger every day. Total Catch for the Day: 1 Largemouth Bass


Also, Tomorrow is my FINAL STEROID INJECTION. Hopefully, this little chapter of my life is nearly over. I know things may never be the same, but I certainly hope that I will be deemed WELL ENOUGH to return to work.....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope all goes well the injection in the morning.lmk when ur done.Don't do anything just relax for the rest of the day.Dr.'s orders! Jenn:):):)

Capt. Marty said...

Okey Dokey, Boss..... But I need that Bluefish Citation!

Capt. Marty said...

Okey Dokey, Boss..... But I need that Bluefish Citation!

Anonymous said...

You will get a citation alright,but it will be a Jenn citation...lol

Anonymous said...

Do you get a citation for banging? Or just boating? Bikini Girl citation. Stella citation. Fried Chicken Girl citation. Robin citation. JeNN citation. Thats a Super Grand Slam........ Capt Marty is my hero

Capt. Marty said...

This looks like a Tuggy joke. Thanks Tuggwell