Wednesday, May 23, 2012

UPCOMING WEEK


Im at Hatteras working on the Ferry and so far so good concerning my back... And its good to be back. Its a lot of fun! Its a lot of fun! I dont see me doing any fishing this week, but next shift I will be bringing some tackke!

Next week when I get home, I will be looking to run some fishing trips... I am open for business on May 30 and 31, plus June 3 and 4. Please call me if interested. Missing work has put me in a dilemma and I need to earn some money... And I promise you, lack of fishing, improving health, and eagerness to please my clients will result in 100% effort to not only catch fish, but flat out murder them. Im looking for some MONSTER catches. For Real!

****June 1 & 2 are booked****

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

And Bikini Girl has dug HERSELF a hole...HHMMM

Capt. Marty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

are you sure you are ready Cap.Marty??Don't wk to hard tom.Guess Who?