Monday, August 27, 2012

Aug 26 Fly Fishing the Mung Hole Circuit


I wanted Jennifer to see the Master Fisherman in my new element so I forced her to accompany me out to the "Triple Top Secret Mung Hole".... This Pond is a recent (May of 2012) discovery and a virgin fishery. Unfortunately, Korey and I have now caught every fish in there twice at least. They are wising up. The early days of a fish on 20 straight casts are over..... So anyway, I got her out there, armed with a camera and I immediately bumbled my way down the wrong shoreline, catching nothing. Wooooing her with my WORLD CLASS casting abilities. Beautifully rolled out 25 foot works of art! A RIVER definitely RAN THROUGH IT!!!   Huh? Fly casters understand, okay...... So finally I catch a Largemouth Bass and here she comes faithfully with the camera. Carefully positioning her with the camera for the best angle..... I planted her firmly in a giant mound of FIREANTS. With skimpy shoes and no socks. So, if I'm going to post a picture of her as my fans are demanding, I better hurry. Because I really love her and she might not put up with this kind of thing much longer. But she got the picture, and I got yet another Mung Hole Grand Slam on Fly. It means alot....... To No One......  Oh well, I love you Jennifer, by the time you read this, I'll be at Hatteras. Me and Billy will be stoking the fires to keep the Ferry running. I will and do miss you ALOT... You know my hat was crooked? Is that why you were laughing despite the Fireants? Very Funny. Total Catch for this Trip: 3 Largemouth Bass, 1 Bluegill and 1 Pumpkinseed

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buffoon

The Hook Up Tackle said...

lol Sounds like you two had a great.