Saturday, April 19, 2014

April 14-20 HORRIBLE WEATHER CONTINUES

ITS GONNA BLOW and RAIN RIGHT UP TO TIME FOR CAPT MARTY TO GO BACK TO WORK.......

Incredibly, there is still a GALE WARNING and COASTAL FLOOD WARNING POSTED

I offer up apologies to all that follow this blog and I also offer up an apology for the trips that got cancelled. When its winter and its supposed to be COLD, we don't mind fishing in the cold...... In summer and fall when fishing is good, no one minds fishing in the RAIN..... As far as the WIND goes, when it's over 20 knots, its always bad.

With all that being said, and since it's mid-April and Inshore Fishing is slowly coming back to life, COLD, RAIN, or WIND can all by themselves RUIN Inshore Fishing..... And then this week, MY WEEK OFF of course, we get a TRIPLE WHAMMY.

COLD

RAIN

WIND

As far as I can tell, Tuesday is going to be pretty. Quite naturally, that is my First Day back at Hatteras!

Looking ahead, I will get home on April 29 and I should be ready to go. Also I'll be home until May 20 so lets hope three things happen. The Menhaden show up. The Atlantic Bonito show up. And the Cobia show up. Capt Tuggy and I are ready to go get them!

No comments: