Wednesday, July 29, 2009

READY TO FISH...........FINALLY


Everything is great. My Dad and My Boat are both ready for action! Seriously, I am finally ready to resume my Fishing Operations. My skills must be pretty sharp since I managed to catch 8 Sheepshead Citations last week. Unfortunately, the weather forecast doesn't look all that good. I do expect the fish to be co-operative. Chris and I might check things out tommorrow, depends on the wind and the sky. I can hear the Sharks, the Flounders, and the Drum calling! If the wind would lay down by Monday, I might even find a 30 lb Crevalle Jack to eat a Top Water Plug. Also, here is the NC State Record Spadefish Update: After I was in Chapel Hill and Hatteras for 20+ days, then Chris was in Louisiana for 21 days, we will finally sign and deliver all the forms tommorrow and the 11 pound 3 ounce Spadefish should officially become the New Record. The Sheepshead in picture above is Fish #1000 for me in 2009!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see from the photo that both of you didn't get braces when you were little....he he he. Nice prisoner.

Capt. Marty said...

Funny. I never even had a cavity. Of course, Chenice Alexander moved to Garner from the Bronx when we were in the 3rd grade, and to establish dominance, the first thing she did was smash my face into the cinderblock walls in the Hallowed Halls old Garner Elementary. I spit out my 2 front teeth. Is that what you're talking about?

Anonymous said...

That's funny....she probably had a "crush" on you and just wanted to give you a little love tap.

You can't tell those front teeth are falsies. My wife's are as well....no she's never met Chenice, she fell on the sidewalk when she was a clumsy kid (lol).

dhowell

Capt. Marty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.