Friday, July 31, 2009

July 31 Red Drum


I still haven't been in the Boat. Nearly all the things that I like to do are impossible on a 25 kt SW wind. There were Bluefish and Spanish Mackerel in the Inlet, but I wasn't loving that idea, so I stayed on shore. I did make my way down to the Dock on Taylor's Creek this afternoon for the incoming tide. Conditions were horrible but I did manage something other than a few Pinfish bites. I actually caught 4 of the smallest Red Drum that I have ever caught. These Drum were around 7" each. I could've caught more, but the last one had my hook through his eye and it made me feel terrible. I hope he recovers and I see him again at Cedar Island in about 12 years. Something tells me "No" though. Too bad, that little fish played on my emotions and I quit fishing. Total Catch for the Day: 4 Red Drum

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ambien without a rx will generic ambien cr available - ambien cr blue pill

Anonymous said...

valium 5mg valium dosage mg/kg - valium half life 2mg