Saturday, August 1, 2009

And the Wind Keeps Blowing.....

Same old story. I last fished on my Boat on July 5th. A lot has happened and I have not been home much. 12 days in Chapel Hill and 7 days at Cape Hatteras. Then a day trip to Chapel Hill and Back on Wednesday. By Thursday I was ready to fish and wouldn't you know it: Thursday, Friday, and Saturday we have 18-22kt SW Wind. I really could've fished, but I just didn't feel like I could do the things that I like to do. Tommorrow morning I'm going to look at it again. Monday I'll be headed back up to Hatteras. I'm not looking forward to my shift this time. My alarm will be set for 3:50am. That's too early for anybody to have to get up. My summer "Without Fishing" continues..........

3 comments:

Cliff G said...

I hear ya ba. The tide is making right for Taylor's this week. I will venture to the dock for a some night action. I let yee know...

CG

Cliff G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Capt. Marty said...

CG I'm sorry we didn't get together this week. The tides and the wind sucked. Next time I'm home you'll have to join me down at Cedar Island one night. There are a couple of balloons down there that need to be busted. I can sense double digit releases and fish in the 50's. I might even break out the 6# and take a go at the IGFA book, why not?