Sunday, March 6, 2011

March 6 The Forecast Looks Windy

Another week at Hatteras is winding down... Crappy weather has been the norm... I will bw leaving my boat up here and I am still trying to get a day off on a pretty day so I can go Bluefin Tuna fishing. We'll see how it works out this week. From the forecast, it looks more likely that I'll be chasing Hickory Shad in the Neuse River. Really, I could care less as long as there is a chance to chase something....Please. Its been a strange year. Send me some fish. Please.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, you missed one heck of a party last week in Greenville. Troy cam down and went out with his son, WOW!!!!

Tuggy

Capt. Marty said...

See you the River tomorrow my man, let's hope those Hickory Shad are "on fire" I'm due for a great day of fishing. Past due. I'd like to collect enough Roe to feed all my Hatteras support personnel that have helped me through a very rough and depressing week. And on that note, tomorrow I will be officially single again. Im sure the Ladys are lining up for their chance. Haha. And in characteristic fashion, I'm chasing a Hickory Shad. Dumb Animal Club.... watch out Billy, Im running for President this year.......