Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fishing Tommorrow then I'm headed to Hatteras

My vacation is nearly over! I am looking to smoke the Speckled Trout again tommorrow, but after that it's back to Hatteras for a week. Back to my other life as a Ferry Engineer. Sheeeesh...... I hate that. Looking ahead, when I get home the following week, I have lots of open dates from November 15 through November 21.  I would expect the Speckled Trout fishing to be really good. With colder water, I will be making the switch over to live shrimp for bait and I expect a big week for large Trout! Night fishing should be great. Also, walk out fishing at Radio Island should be producing easy 100 fish days. In other words, it's TROUT TIME. Anyone that needs a little help getting on the water, give me a call 252-241-8350. Albacore and Red Drum are other possibilities inshore and King Mackerel should be on-fire 20 miles east of Beaufort Inlet!

No comments: