Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hatteras Thanksgiving

Capt Marty has a new cell phone! Feel free to call me up and harrass me! Next week, if anyone wants to go fishing Nov 30, Dec 2, Dec 3 or Dec 4 please contact me at 252-241-8350. I would expect the Speckled Trout fishing to be extraordinary....... Also, Happy Thanksgiving to friends, family, and even to my opponents and enemys.... Today the Ferry Dock served up Chicken for lunch. I assume the general thought process was that everyone would go home to a big turkey dinner.... Not Capt Marty. Breaking from tradition, I pulled out a premium can of 2 layered Norwegian Sardines. Adding to the fineness of this culinary delight, I poured off the oil and added vinegar. I'm drooling like Pavlos Dog as I type. Hope everyone enjoys their Thanksgiving dinner as much as I will enjoy mine.

5 comments:

Bob-Salt life-Becker said...

They got em at the store. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Capt. Marty said...

Bob Becker, theres this crazy little new concept called insurance. Some people buy into the concept. I did. But when I needed it, I had to call a number and then wait a day. Unluckily for me, I had to leave town for 7 days while my new phone was in transit.... I tell ya, if it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all.... Do you really think I could've just bought one at the store? Wow, if only SALT was that simple, we'd still be sightcasting Cobias!

JD Dallas said...

Like that Hatteras Thanksgiving, Have a good one Marty !

Capt. Marty said...

Happy Holidays JD!

Capt. Marty said...

Momma if you read this, please save me some turkey and dressing. I'll never disobey you again!