Thursday, November 13, 2014

Nov 13- All My Rods and Reels are GONE

Low Life Frigging Thief. Lowest Form of Life on Earth. A fricking Stealing Punk Bastard.... Someone broke into my garage and stole 23 Rods and Reels. Five King Mackerel Live Bait Combos. Four Cobia/Amberjack/Grouper Combos. Two Bluefin Tuna Stand-up Combos. Two Blueweater Stand-up Combos. 8 Various Penn SS Spinning Combos from all-purpose Mackerel/Bluefish size to Cobia Sightcasting size.  Two Shimano TLD-15s on custom made Hatteras Rods..... All Gone. All gone so some Pill-Head Punk can get a 20 minute buzz. Now lets see how this is resolved.... All my Trout Tackle is still here, so Top Water Charters is still availiable..... But I aint happy...... On a happier note, My Dad's back surgery was called "successful"... Let's see if it helps knock out some of the extreme pain that he's been living with the past year.

I"M  F*CKING  PISSED  OFF

Thanks alot you POND SCUM PIECE OF SHIT

7 comments:

JD Dallas said...

That sucks Marty they should have their hands chopped off. Hope your dad is doing better!

Jordan said...

Very sorry to hear that Capt Marty. Can you post a little more detail of the rods/reels and I will keep my eye out (esp on craigslist). These guys probably aren't the smartest of the bunch and will try to sell them around there.

Capt. Marty said...

I'll get a list together pretty soon.

Unknown said...

Hey Marty. Very sorry to hear of this and I truly hope you will recover your gear. I am sure you have connections, but if not and you need to order more gear, I have a wholesale account with a fishing supply dealer and will help you get whatever you need at my cost. I have thoroughly enjoyed your reports over the years and still remember your willingness to give me shark fishing advice years ago and would love to help you anyway I can. Again, I hope you get your gear back, but if not, let me know and we can get you an order together.

Good luck -
Aaron Simpson
Yellowdogrods@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

try to head out to the flea market. always a chance. sorry to hear about this.

Anonymous said...

Must be someone you know! Eg Sorry

Capt. Marty said...

Thanks to everyone for supporting me and ideas for finding my equipment. Right now I am starting the process with my Home Owners Insurance.... I got a story to tell... I'm pretty damn sure that me and a friend nearly nearly damn nearly caught this guy.... With a Beaufort Detective co-operating, we missed by 30 minutes..... All I'm left with is a name and a number.... But, I can't be sure if I'm 100% right..... Hard to explain the process.... If I'm right, all my stuff is on the market down in Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach/Southport area...... Anyone down there, keep an eye out for Penns and Shimanos.... Thanks guys.